Sunday 30 March 2008

praktikal?

it's half past twelve but i dont feel like sleeping, as there r about 9 ' contrainte de phase' that must be completed. hehe..but my fingers are tingling to type sumthing.

pejam celik, pejam celik.. insyaAllah, it's only 2 weeks left before leaving for Spring Camp.

after the SC, we're starting our practical on 21st april til 27th june.

owh, to make things clear,usually we wont get paid like we do in Msia except when u're in école ingénieur (engineering school). p/s: i'm not murmuring bout the pay.hihi. money is not a prob :)

the problem is that i havent found any practical yet! i really wanted to do my pratical at E.N.S.A.M. (Ecole Nationale Supérieure d'Arts et Métiérs). last year, one of my msian senior got a practical there,doing research in their lab!!

i sent my CV and lettre de motivation as early as 2nd february. unfortunately, whenever i tried to call the person whom i wrote to, he never pick up, nor replying my mail.

alhamdulillah, few weeks ago, he DID pick up the phone. *owh i'm so motivated!* well, that's not the end. he asked me to contact the director.

pff.. it's quite hard for him to answer the phone as he's so so busy. few days later, he told me to call another madame.. and i should call her this tuesday..

so, i'm praying that she DO have the subject to propose to me.. to the readers, pls pray for me too,k..

eventhough i'm getting myself ready with [2:216] =)

7 comments:

Asma' said...

hehe..doa banyak². Keje cari stage nie memamng the last thing student²kat France nk wat..

Aja AJa Hwaiting!!!

Anonymous said...

ili ganbatte!=D

-yana-

rayyan haries said...

yup,gooooooooooooooood luck sis!

GurL-FriDay said...

bonne chanceeee! ;)

Anonymous said...

Today's 6th of April, so Happy 22nd Birthday!

Anonymous said...

hehe..efenem~!
tak sangka ko wish ^_^
thanx neway~

my naMe is....EKYN said...

good luck tau ili...
kite doakan ko...=)