Thursday 27 March 2008

tiket

today's the 27th march..
i still haven't decided whether to return home for this coming summer hols or not. there r lots of things that i wanted (and have to) to do in msia yet my head is still spinning,thinking,figuring, etc. i wanna go back but my sumthing tells me not to.

if i were to return, i might find myself loitering with mujahid in oz or with aina in bandung.

or i might go to my fav fastfood.. McDonald or buy myself cream or any skin-food from Bodyshop... or even bring my lil sister to the 'kedai kopi' like i used to.. (NOOOOO... ILI JANGAN..!! ) hmm.. it's so unfair to think about it. i mean, how can i sit down and buy that so-yummy-ice blended mocha while the others were suffering becoz of ME? hehe.. maybe ade yg tak dpt tangkap lagi nih.. well, i think some of u know what i'm saying, aren't u? about the boycott campaign. aiyo.. there r many israelian products which i always use them regularly.. hm.. better find other product i guess.. lets try to make a change, k. =)


so, maybe it's better for me to tie myself here, rather than going home. (p/s: this is just one of the EXCUSES for not returning home :D )

well, actually, there's one place that i wanna go.. quite far from msia and france. teka sendiri ..hihi.. (i've told leokid but he thought i'm kidding) =p


after all, maybe i'll return.. i miss char koew teow kt gerai dpn petronas (not to forget, char koew teow in lumut!!!) .. owh.. wait n see, okay. =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

salam,yup!hard to get all the good stuff!but 4 ur muslims brothers i will do it!!allahuakbar!

GurL-FriDay said...

alors ili, balik ke tak malaysia summer ni?